Sun protective clothing is clothing that is designed for sun protection. It is manufactured from a fabric that is rated for its level of ultraviolet (UV) protection. In addition, a novel weave structure and denier (related to thread count per inch) produces sun protective properties.
Skin cancer occurs when the ultraviolet (UV) light in sunlight damages the DNA in skin, causing cells to mutate and grow into cancers. Skin cancers (including melanomas) are predominantly caused by overexposure to ultraviolet radiation (UVR).
The UPF rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation. SunWay’s products are tested according to Australian/New Zealand standard AS/NZS4399. UPF ratings range from 15 to 50 with higher ratings indicating more effective blocking and therefore better protection for the wearer of a garment made from the fabric. Fabrics that test higher than UPF 50 are rated as UPF 50+ andf SunWay’s products are rated UPF 50+.
Yes, you do. There are areas that are exposed to the sun that require sunscreen – like your face and hands and legs. Sunscreen should be abundantly applied to dry skin 15-30 minutes before going out into the sun, in order to allow the protective chemicals to soak into the skin. It should be reapplied about every two hours and after strenuous physical activity or swimming.When applying sunscreen generously coat any skin that is not covered by clothing.
Please click here to learn more about sun protection.
No. However, if you care for your SunWay products and follow our care instructions, your products will last a long time.
Please click here view our sizing chart and contact us if you still have any questions.
If our SunWay product does not fit you and you want to exchange it for another size or if you decide to return it, as long as it was not worn and you have not removed the tags, you can send it back to us by registered air mail and as soon as we get it we will either exchange or refund you with the product price (not the shipping). If we need to return the new size to you – we will just charge you the shipping cost again. We are sending the products from our warehouse in Israel. Please take into consideration that we do not finance the shipping if you want to send us the items back.
Standard shipping fee: $12.
Express shipping fee: $27.
On orders of $150 and over: free standard shipping.
Standard delivery: sent by registered airmail, should arrive within 21-28 working days from the date of the order. Now with COVID-19 situation the post regular service might be little longer to some of the countries.
Express delivery: sent by EMS, At regular times- should arrive within 5 working days.Now with the COVID- 19 situation- we apologize but we can not garentee the exact timing EMS will deliver you the parcel- however this is still much faster way compare to regular shipping.
Since SunWay is located in Israel. We can be contacted during working hours: +972-9-7447767+972-9-7447767. Please remember to check the time difference from your location.
Yes you can. Please send us an e-mail with the product you chose, the person’s name and address you wish to send it to you, if it is for a special ocassion and we will contact you to complete the transaction.
Yes we do. Please contact us for further information.
Yes we do. We do not sell or share any of your personal information with third-parties or use the information you provide in any way. When you register for our e-newsletter it is to receive information about our products and sun protection tips.
In addition, all transactions are made through a secured online payment system ( paypal ). Therefore, it is also safe to place an order over the telephone
Explore our dedicated departments for Men, Women, Babies, Boys, and Girls. Don’t forget to check out our Accessories and Sale sections as well!
On the home page, when your cursor is placed on top of a particular department, several product categories and sub-categories, such as Modest Swimwear, UV Protective Hats, or Outdoor UV Clothing, automatically appear below the department headline. This allows you to narrow your search while shopping so you can find what you’re looking for quickly and easily based on the desired type of clothing or activity. Also, the option to consult a Size Manual is always presented along with the subcategories for your convenience.
In each department, you’ll find all the relevant products.
Within each category: Men | Women | Babies | Boys | Girls | Accessories
Narrow your search by using the options on the right hand side of the page where you can filter products with respect to size and price as you search for the item you’re looking for. You may also rearrange the product display by choosing to view products as small or large thumbnails or as a list based on your preference. Select any item for a closer look by clicking on its thumbnail and you’ll arrive at the item’s comprehensive Product Description Page.
You may select any item for purchase from its specific product description page.
- If you’d like to purchase an item, you can start by selecting a size using the scroll-down menu.
- Next, go ahead and fill in your desired quantity.
- Please note the default setting is set for the purchase of only one product. If you wish to purchase more than one, enter the desired quantity in the square textbox to the left of the ‘ADD TO CART’ button.
- After selecting the product size and quantity you desire, use the scroll-down menu to choose a color you want.
- Please note this option is only available for select SunWay products. If a color selection scroll-down menu does not appear on the product description page, color selection is unavailable for that particular product.
To conclude your purchase:
- Click on the ‘ADD TO CART’ button adjacent to the quantity textbox. This will save your product purchase request in your personal Shopping Cart where you may proceed to checkout and payment.
- Once a selected item is added to your Shopping Cart, you may continue shopping at your leisure. Any further items you add to the Shopping Cart will accumulate until you proceed to checkout and payment.
- You can always access your Shopping Cart by clicking the button located on the top right-hand side of the screen – the button looks like a shopping bag and indicates how many items have been saved over the course of your session.
- To finally complete your purchase,
- Review the items you’ve selected;
- Click on the ‘Proceed to Checkout’ button;
- Fill in the required shipping, billing and payment information.